Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Almost Here

Dear Sweet Connor,

This past Thursday we got to see your beautiful face again. We all packed into the dark room and waited for you to appear on the screen. Right before our very eyes your image came into view and the whole room became quiet. Everyone was in awe of how much you have grown and how clear it was to see your handsome little features. It was unanimous, you look like your daddy. Uncle Casey got to see the pictures and he thinks you look like me, I can see both. To be honest I am most looking forward to seeing your eyes. To hold you in my arms, look at your sweet face and stare into your eyes, I know I'll be hooked for life. We got to see glimpses of your personality during this sonogram and actually captured your adorable smile. There were a few times you certainly showed that you didn't like being poked and prodded, and cried, but then you went back to hands (and feet) in front of your face. You were clearly being stubborn and made it difficult to get pictures, but when you did move you made it worth it. I am in awe of your little mouth and it's perfect little cupid's bow. Daddy and I just can't wait to cover you with kisses!

I can't believe you're only 4 short weeks away. My body can believe it, but my brain can't. You are certainly making mommy uncomfortable. It's hard to breath, sleep, stand, sit, move....be. My belly is very sore, and you like to stick your little bottom right up and under my ribs. My sternum has now moved to make room for you, and that was a little painful. I had swollen feet for the first time yesterday and it was a little wake up call for me to take it easy. I spend a lot of time on the massaging recliner, and you love to move around as it vibrates. You also get the hiccups a few times everyday. I'm not sure you like them because you wiggle around to try to get comfortable everytime you have them. I try to rub my belly to help releave the discomfort you're experiencing. Daddy also rubs my belly when I'm sore and it always makes me feel better. I've been experiencing multiple contractions a day, and it only reminds me of how close you are to being here. We already love you so much, and can't wait to meet you.











Here is your little smile!! I already can't wait to figure out ways to make you smile for the rest of your life!

2 comments:

  1. I really think this is my favorite post. I am so glad I get to be home in just a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post and I can really sense your heart. YOu are going to be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete