Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Half of a Year!

SIX WHOLE MONTHS HAVE PASSED US BY! What have you done in the past 6 months? I can't get over how fast it has been. I know I say that a lot, but I guess my concept of time is off just a little bit. Does motherhood do that? Our little Connor has been sitting on his own for a few weeks now. He's so very strong! He loves to laugh and sings all the time!!! He is certainly making his presence known wherever we go. Connor loves to charm people. He grabs at anything in his reach and then immediately tries to explore whatever it is with his mouth. What a stage!

Today was his 6 Month Well-Baby Check-up. I always have mixed feelings about these appointments. I love seeing how much he has grown and the amazed expressions from the doctor's as to how developed he is; I hate when he gets shots! We sang the "Hot Dog" song to distract him long enough to get one in each leg.

The Stats:
29 inches long (97th percentile)
17 lbs 13 oz (just under the 50th percentile based on length)

The Quotes:
"His upper gums look swollen, new teeth soon."

"He is really developed for his age."

"He is very advanced and alert."

"Dr. Ayuso said I should be excited to meet you. She's right, you are so handsome."

"Connor is the most amazing, beautiful, talented, charming, intelligent, incredible baby I have ever seen." .......ok that was me......

I am one proud mommy. To document this 6 month milestone we took family portraits this past Sunday. We had so much fun with Beca and I will share the wonderful pictures soon. What an amazing time in our lives. Such precious moments to cherish forever. I love my family!!!



Let me finish with Connor's new favorite activity:
' .njn7km7jn yhtggygg65gv4cfv
fc ojn 7ku1y NB BHB8HK9KMNK7GVVGJGBN8UB BTO

No comments:

Post a Comment