Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Saturday, February 13, 2010

FOOD




I have been thinking about food all day long. I actually woke up hungry! I eat something and I am immediately ready for the next meal. I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner complete with multiple snacks throughout the day. That sounds normal, but not for me. I'm not a 3 meal a day girl. I've got to learn to control this!

I eat something and I autimatically want the opposite. From salty to sweet, from sweet to savory, my body can't decide what it wants. It is really driving me crazy and causing Tim to laugh! Today I found that nuts were a nice satisfying snack, that was after a tangello, chips, and m&m's. Good thing I stocked up on nuts last night at Publix. That's right ladies and gentlemen, last night was date night at Publix. Somehow grocery shopping is always so much better with my partner in crime. That being said, if I keep this up I'm literally going to be the size of a house. That just wont do!

The past two days have been interesting. Having news that you want to share with everyone, bottled up inside, is such a weird feeling. The hardest person to keep this news from is Casey. My goal is to tell him in person when he comes home for Spring Break. No one else gets the news before him. Just a few more weeks, I know I can make it.

Yesterday we took the stereotypical 1st Month picture. I think it will be fun to watch the change. Goodbye size 2, see you next year.




Symptoms list now totals 4:


1. Extremely exhausted


2. Sore lower back


3. HUN-GRY


4. Super Excited




I'm trying to keep morning/all-day sickness off of that list. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! Your baby is going to be surrounded by so much love and happiness. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am for the two of you! Congratulations!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete