Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Team Connor

We had an Edward Cullen moment on Monday. Connor went from Angel to Vampire in 2.5 seconds, and I'm not talking a teething moment. The little bugger got mad and tried to bite me! I was shocked. Mommy the Vampire Slayer had to step in and hopefully we will soon see an end to this phase. He's tried it a few more times I will have none of it. I thought this started with the terrible two's, but from what I've read some infants go through this as well. For them it is a way to express themselves when they are stressed. Some infants see it as a form of play as well, especially if they have someone who play gums them during raspberries. For Connor he was stating "no mommy, I do NOT want to go to sleep right now", followed by, aarrrgggggggg chomp chomp chomp.

In other news, Sir Chomps-a-lot is scooting and stepping up a storm. He gains his balance a little more every day, and he's starting to pull his knees up and under him to try to crawl. He's got pulling up to standing pretty down pat, and I feel the need to start child proofing. He's mastered feeding himself puffs, and it is adorable to watch him stuff his face. He concentrates so hard to pick each one up, and then the focus changes to actually getting it in his mouth. I cannot get over how amazing it is to watch him learn each knew task.

Each new tricky phase is only a blip on our radar. We are Team Connor for life!

Side Note: The author's of this blog have never read nor seen any of the Twilight Saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment