Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Friday, February 4, 2011

Time Flies

We had to schedule his 4 Month Well-Baby Check-up this week and it really made me sad. One week from today Connor will be 4 months old. I am so taken by surprise by how quickly it has gone. I take in his growth everyday, and I am in awe of each new developmental mileston. He loves to stand in his walker, he thinks his hands are the tastiest thing on the planet, and his giggles are the most joyful sounds to have ever reached my ears. Who needs sleep when you have so much to be awake for?

We've recently booked our big family vacation for this coming summer and we are thrilled to be going back to Alaska. I think it's going to be fabulous, and yes, it will be a new experience with Connor, but we will manage. How cool would it be if he took his first steps on this great vacation? We've booked a cruise, and then will stay on in Alaska and explore Denali National Park and Anchorage. This is a special trip to celebrate the graduations of Casey and Tim, therefore it was their decision to go to this location. To say they are excited is an understatement.

We took some pictures of our little Connor-boy over to my old talent agency. I'm not sure if it will lead to anything, but if he happens to book something I think it would be fun. I was blessed to be able to save what I made growing up and not have to work while I was in school, and I think that's a nice option to give Connor. I in no way intend to become a crazy stage-mom, and I have no desire to be featured on Toddlers and Tiaras, so I will stay grounded by staying accountable to those around me. Keep me focused people!

One of the topics of conversation we come across the most is who Connor looks like. Our stock answer is that he looks like himself. He is a perfect mix of both of us. Each person we meet has their own opinion and it varies each time with who they think he favors. I included two pictures below of Connor and I at about the same age. I see similarities and I also see how he looks like his Daddy. What a lucky boy to be himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment