Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Sunday, December 5, 2010

For unto us a child is born!











Connor made his debut last night as Baby Jesus in the First Baptist of Ft. Lauderdale Christmas Pageant (www.christmastickets.com). I was extremely emotional seeing my little boy portray such an important role and it made Tim and I all the more aware of how we will raise Connor in the ways of the Lord. I pray daily that he will come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior, and this was just the first step in exposing Connor to Him. Connor did and excellent job, and was very content only wiggling enough for the audience to know he was real. Then, as the narrator said "a voice" Connor let out a sweet little cry. Not a scream, like the ones we've become accustomed to, but a sweet little cry that said...."oh yeah, I know my cue". I cried while I watched him on stage, and just as the Lord brought hope with Him, we have so much hope in Connor to make wise choices and make the world a better place.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing!! I'm so glad you got them. I can't wait to see the pageant tonight and see Connor on stage in person! These are some of those moments you will never forget!

    ReplyDelete