Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birds

Have you ever been to a place quiet enough for the melodious chirping of the birds to wake you up in the morning? We are halfway through our glorious vacation up in the mountains of Western North Carolina and I am enjoying every minute of it. We have spent time down at the lake that is the perfect crisp temperature to feel exhilarating, and watched the cute hummingbirds flit and fight over their spot at the feeder on the porch. We've had game nights with dad that have resulted in tears brought on by the uncontrollable laughter that won't stop and today I'm going to make baskets with my grandmother and I couldn't think of anything more peaceful. Don't worry, we've already managed to take our yearly "bear picture" in Cherokee, and did so in the pouring rain. We celebrated Tim's 27th Birthday yesterday and it was special to have the whole family (that includes the Davidsons) at Aunt Carol and Uncle Jack's house to celebrate. She was so thoughtful and had a birthday cake decorated with Red Sox emblems. We still have a lot on our itinerary to do, and I can't wait! Side Note: Change of hormones means that I can no longer read books in the car....I get sick. That has never happened to me before, I couldn't believe it! Motion Sickness=Not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment