Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Face

There are only two worthwhile things to leave behind when you depart this world of ours: children and art.
~Sunday in the Park with George

Dear Connor,
Over the past few months I have fallen more and more in love with you as I have felt you wiggle and stretch. I can't put into words the excitement and anticipation I feel just thinking about meeting you. My love for you deepened even more this week when I got to see your handsome, perfectly formed, little face. Watching your face appear on the screen took my breath away. I can now picture who I have been feeling and praying for. Connor, you have surpassed my expectations. If I could I would go back every week just to be able to look at you. I can't believe your daddy and I will be bringing you home in just a few months. We have been busy preparing for you, and your room is almost done. I can already see how you look in your crib, and I dream about rocking you to sleep. Daddy and I think about you constantly, and even last night we couldn't get over how quickly this has gone by. Daddy couldn't wait to show your pictures to everyone, he is so proud of you already. We love you little one, and we will see you soon.
Love,
Mommy




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the coolest thing in the world to see those, and know that God is knitting together a whole new little person and you get to be a part of it! I loved my 3d ultrasound pictures. SO cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma loves you, too, Connor. This was beautiful, brought tears to my eyes. You are going to be a wonderful mother.

    ReplyDelete