Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Monday, March 1, 2010

Eggs

Today it happened. The aversion has started. I cannot handle the smell of srambled eggs.

We had a teacher work day today, and our wonderful administration provided breakfast for us. How fun! I got there early to help with set-up, I was bringing the croissants, and that's when it hit. As soon as they brought out the trays of food something did not sit well. The closer I got to the tray of eggs the worse it got. My hands started to shake, sweat appeared on my forehead, and I thought I was going to lose it.

I sat down quickly, I forced myself to eat a croissant and some bacon, but that took a lot of focus and concentration. The ladies sitting around me had gotten eggs and it was really taking a toll. I just couldn't believe it. I love scrambled eggs! It's been hours since breakfast but somehow the smell is still lingering, and it's driving me crazy. I tried to sleep it off at mom's house, but I still don't feel like myself. She attempted to get me to eat a sandwich and just the thought of food was starting to bug me again. So, here I sit, ginger ale in hand, dreading the task of making dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment