Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Updates Updates!

Here is Dot the Kidney Bean Baby. If you look in this sonogram the baby is more curved with it's head on the left. You can see the little black dot which is it's eye. Baby is curled around tucked up in a ball.
In this sonogram Dot is more vertical with it's head at the top. I'm not sure if we're looking at it's back or it's front, but how cool is it to make out the head?

I cannot even begin to put into words how wonderful it has been to start sharing the news. It is incredible the amount of love and support and joy we have received just by sharing two simple words, "I'm pregnant". At this point the very important people are in the know, and I feel so much closer with everyone again. Casey is still in town which is what has kept me from posting for so long, but I wanted to write a quick post about how absolutely wonderful the reactions have been. I've heard cheers, tears, and even expletives (in a good way)! My immediate family is absolutely overjoyed, and I really do feel warm all over, and no that's not the hormones! I'll post pictures soon of the cute shirts I made, and I even have a great video from when we handed them out. Once life gets back to normal I'll go into greater detail of the reactions. We're going to Disney this weekend, and Leo and I will be the bench warmers, and yet, I'm still excited! Life is good being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment