Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Maternity Pictures and Baby Shower!

To take maternity pictures or not to take maternity pictures. Third Trimester in the middle of summer didn't sounds like a ton of fun, but Anthony came to the rescue and we quickly got them shot, and the results were SO WORTH IT!!! I couldn't be more please with the outcome of our pictures, and I'm so glad we did them! Little Miss deserves pictures for her too!












The last Saturday in April we had a royal celebration to shower Baby K with love and necessities. It was amazing to see how beautifully the room came together, and the women who filled it were all so special. The grand tables were set for a princess, and we had bow making stations, a Bible to bless her with, and diapers to cheers us up in the middle of the night.



I am so lucky to have such amazing women in my life that pour grace and love into me. Of course there were loved ones missing, but I am beyond blessed by those who were able to come and celebrate with us.



Not sure what I would do without Grandma Glenda, and she put so much time and effort into making this day SO beautiful, and SO special. I can't thank her enough for all she does.



We were showered with so many gifts, and I don't even know how to begin saying thank you to everyone who thought of my baby girl and sent such lovely things.



Aunt Laura made yet another cake for another life event! It was so pretty and yummy, and perfect. "The Princess Has Arrived" onesie will be making its way to the hospital with us to bring our little royal one home with us, and the amazing surprise quilt from Diana was so special to open!
We remembered at the very end to get a picture with those still present, and I'm so glad we did! What a special bunch!
Two Great Grandmas, One Amazing Grandma, and an Awesome Aunt will round this precious Petersen out with what it means to be a Proverbs 31 woman. How lucky she is!

The big brothers came with Daddy at the end to help us clean up, and pack the cars, and they are just so excited for Baby K to get here! Connor wanted to be at the whole shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment