Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Friday, January 30, 2015

Caleb is 3 Months Old!


Our little Chipmunk is 3 months old and the honeymoon stage has only lengthened and grown deeper. This sweet boy is all he seems and so much more. I just love his personality! He loves to smile and knows just how to light up a room. He is definitely a talker and one of my favorite times of day is hearing him and Connor jabbering away in the back seat while we drive to Grandma's house. He certainly likes to eat and still nurses every 2 hours. He actually has thigh rolls! Caleb only tends to cry when he wants something and it is such a sigh of relief! He has found his hands and tends to grab  at everything, including mommy's hair. He is so easy to take anywhere, and I think I'm still pinching myself, because yes, I do know the difference! He is starting to giggle, and as I was sitting down to write this he rolled over for the first time on the floor with daddy. This baby does not absolutely need his paci and falls asleep quite often without it. As for sleep he wakes up at night somewhere between 3-5am and sometimes I can even put him back to bed after his feeding. Caleb loves to be worn and near mommy, but can't get enough of his brother, and always laughs at daddy. He is also great while he spends the day with Grandma Glenda. He is extremely strong and is constantly trying to sit up and stand. People are always commenting about his strength and his smile. He seems like a thinker and wants to see everything. One of daddy's favorite things is that he squeaks and Connor likes that he "plays" with him.







 I can't believe it has been 3 months since he was born. It is going so quickly. Connor is growing just as quickly, and my heart can't keep up with all of this change happening so fast. I would like things to slow down please. My clone boys bring me so much joy! Caleb makes this baby thing easy. I now get why the Duggars have so many!


No comments:

Post a Comment