Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Only Weeks

 36 weeks!!!!

Wow!!! Actually today I am 37 weeks, but I took the update picture at 36 weeks. Things are in motion for sure too! The doctor last week said I am 1 centimeter dilated and 25% effaced. I'm curious as to what he will say tomorrow. It is exciting for sure! I just keep saying I have to make it through this weekend and Connor's birthday. If Sir Caleb wants to come any time after that I will be more than happy to accommodate! This is surreal. I cannot wait to look at him, and hold him. I'm so curious as to what he looks like, and what color hair he has (right daddy?). I'm excited to see the excitement on his big brother's face because he can't wait either. I'm ready for our sweet little family to grow and make new memories. I finally decided to start packing my hospital bag, and I don't feel nearly as ready this time as I thought I was with Connor. It will be what it will be.

Connor auditioned on Sunday for the Happy Birthday Solo during pageant. I was so proud of him standing up there singing on that big stage. He has callbacks tomorrow night! No matter what happens my little guy impresses me daily, and has worked very hard. I am proud of him and his sweet little angelic voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment