Baby K Maternity

Baby K Maternity

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

100 Weeks Old

 I recently went on my first big trip without my little Connor boy. I spent Labor Day weekend traveling to Louiseville, KY then onto Nashville, TN to enjoy Bridal Shower Weekend with Aunt Hilary and Aunt Leslie. It was a wonderful time with the girls, but I missed my sweet boy so much. Daddy did an amazing job holding down the fort and spending wonderful quality time with Connor. They took daily trips to different fun locations, and daddy even kept up with Connor's potty training. There were many phone calls home, and I so enjoy how Connor loves to talk on the phone. "Hi mommy!" is the sweetest thing to hear when you miss your little boy so much!
 In my weekly newsletter I get emailed to me based on Connor's birthday I was informed that this is Connor's 100th Week on this planet! How cool is that? He is getting so big so fast, and it just reminds me that one month from today our little baby will be turning 2! Two I tell you! As in more than one year put together. As in he's a toddler. As in oh no terrible twos? He certainly has a mind of his own, and knows what he wants but maybe we will skim through terrible temper tantrums and all else pre-teen. I don't think that's too much to ask.
 We celebrated Grandma Glenda's birthday last week, and had a wonderful evening spending time together. Connor was very willing and ready to help her blow out her candles. It was great practice for his upcoming birthday. Grandma's Bells Palsy is getting better every day. It is certainly a slow recovery process, but we can all see a difference. A little more lift to her smile and a squint in her eye is leaps and bounds for us. She is beautiful because of who she is inside, and nothing will change that.

We are hoping to make this year's fall activity spending time with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason watching UM Soccer. Connor seems to love his time outside on the stands running all over the place. You can't keep him still. I think we're getting as much as a workout as the players on the field. I can't wait to see how the weather changes over the season! Fall is just around the corner and change is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment